ETA: This contest is now closed. Christina won the basket, and Karen, A, Joye, and Jackie won the ebooks!
The third book in my Lively St. Lemeston series, Listen to the Moon, comes out today with a beautiful new cover! To celebrate, I’m giving away 5 e-books and a few lovely physical items:
Listen to the Moon is a Regency historical romance about a snarky maid-of-all-work and a very proper valet who marry to get a plum job.
She’s a maid-of-all-work, and he’s a valet of no play…
John Toogood always prided himself on being the perfect gentleman’s gentleman, skilled, discreet, and professional. But now he finds himself laid off and blacklisted, stuck in tiny Lively St. Lemeston until he can find a new job. Any job.
His instant attraction to his happy-go-lucky maid Sukey Grimes couldn’t come at a worse time. Her manners are provincial, her respect for authority nonexistent, and her outdated cleaning methods…well, the less said about them, the better.
Sukey can tell that John’s impeccably impassive facade hides a lonely man with a gift for laughter—and kissing. But she also knows he’ll leave her sleepy little town behind the moment he gets the chance, and she has no intention of giving him her heart to take with him.
John learns that the town vicar needs a butler—but the job is only for a respectable married man. Against both their better judgments, John and Sukey tie the knot. The ring isn’t on her finger long before Sukey realizes she underestimated just how vexing being married to the boss can be…
Buy the book: amazon · kobo · nook · apple
The winner will receive:
1. A paperback copy of Listen to the Moon.
2. The collected Jeeves and Wooster radio dramas!! Seventeen hours and thirty-five minutes of Wodehousian joy with a full cast of performers! This is a smaller basket than usual because I splurged on this item, which looks DELIGHTFUL and I am super jealous of whoever wins it. Jeeves is the Platonic ideal of the impassive gentleman’s gentleman and a key influence in writing Toogood.
3. Rose soap, so you can take a glamorous rose-scented bath just like Sukey!
1. Comment on this post to enter.
2. The winners will be chosen at random using random.org.
3. The 5 e-books are open internationally. The gift basket is US only.
4. Open for entries through September 11, 2017. (I am releasing a BRAND-NEW Lively St. Lemeston erotic novella on September 12! A Taste of Honey is about a perfectionist baker who needs his lovely shopgirl’s help to fill a big catering order…but she has something sweeter in mind. If you’ve read Sweet Disorder, you’ll recognize Mr. Moon! It’s already up for preorder at a couple of venues: amazon · apple)
5. Void where prohibited.
If you’d like to be alerted when new contests go up (I typically give away romances signed by the author), or when I have a new book out, you can sign up for my newsletter.
Remember, you can buy Listen to the Moon here! Or if you’ve read it, check out the DVD extras.