ETA (12/8/14): all postcards have been mailed. If you don’t receive yours within a reasonable amount of time, please let me know! My email is [email protected]
I’ve written three brand-new adorable Christmas snippets, one about Solomon and Serena from A Lily Among Thorns, one about Nev and Penny from In for a Penny, and one about Phoebe and Nick from Sweet Disorder. And this holiday season, I’ll mail you the scene of your choice along with a True Pretenses postcard that will give you a sneak peek at the book’s first five chapters!
(Remember, True Pretenses is my second Lively St. Lemeston book, about a marriage of convenience between a philanthropist heiress and a Jewish con artist, coming out in January. If you’d like to be notified when the book comes out, sign up for my newsletter—there’s an option for new release notification ONLY if that’s your preference.)
Here is how to sign up for the mailing:
1. E-mail me at [email protected] before December 1st.
2. Put “2014 holiday mailing” in the subject line.
I will never use your address for anything else, ever. I cannot emphasize this enough. However, if you don’t feel comfortable sharing a physical address, I am happy to send your gift via e-mail. Just ask!
4. Tell me which couple you want to see celebrating Christmas—Solomon and Serena, Nev and Penny, or Nick and Phoebe.
5. If you want more than one snippet, no problem! For each additional snippet, just retweet my tweet about the mailing, reblog my tumblr post, share on facebook, or somehow link to this post on social media or your blog. Let me know in your email what you’ve done and which extra snippet(s) I should put in your envelope. 🙂
7. This is open internationally. To keep the envelope under one ounce, international folks may receive some or all of their snippets via e-mail.
8. I won’t be posting these snippets online anywhere—I want this to be special.
9. I will add an ETA to the top of this post when all postcards have been mailed. If you don’t receive yours within a reasonable time, please let me know.
That’s it and that’s all! I can’t wait to hear from you.
All images used in adapting my covers are from Wikimedia Commons. The bow in the Lily Christmas cover is from this photo by Milad Mosapoor.