Happy holidays, everyone! Would you like to see your pals from my books celebrating Christmas and Hanukkah? Well you can!
I’ve written four adorable Christmas mini-stories, one about Solomon and Serena from A Lily Among Thorns, one about Nev and Penny from In for a Penny, one about Phoebe and Nick from Sweet Disorder, and one about Sukey and John from Listen to the Moon.
And I’ve got two charming Hanukkah stories, one about Ash and Lydia from True Pretenses and one about Simon and Maggie from “All or Nothing” in the Gambled Away anthology.
I’ll mail you the scene of your choice, autographed by me!
Here is how to sign up for the mailing:
1. Fill out this google form by December 1st with your name, address, and which couple you want to see celebrating.
If you have trouble with the embedded form you can access it directly here. PLEASE e-mail me immediately at email@example.com if you have any problems with the form.
I will never use your address for anything else, ever. However, if you’d rather not share a physical address, I am happy to send your story via e-mail. Just leave the “Mailing address” question blank.
2. Except for the new Listen to the Moon and “All or Nothing” stories, everything is the same as last year, so if you’ve already read one, you don’t need to request it again.
3. This is open internationally.
4. I won’t be posting these mini-stories online anywhere—I want this to be special.
5. I will add a bolded note to the top of this post when all postcards have been mailed. If you don’t receive yours within a reasonable time, please let me know.
That’s it and that’s all! I can’t wait to hear from you.
All images used in adapting my covers are from Wikimedia Commons. The bow in the Lily Christmas cover is from this photo by Milad Mosapoor.
9 thoughts on “Holiday mailing 2016”
Super hard choice this year between the Listen to the Moon story and the All or Nothing story. It is so fun to get the story each year – thanks for doing it!
Thank YOU! I love putting it together. Sorry to make you choose! It’s just been growing and I needed to simplify. Happy holidays!
This is such a great idea, thank you!
You’re welcome! It’s fun for me too. 🙂
Thank you so much for organising your holiday mailing again !
You’re welcome! I look forward to it every year. <3
wonderful & generous of you!!! Wish there was one for each of the 8 nights — but this is great all the same, thanks
This is a lovely idea! Thank you! I went for Ash and Lydia, although I had trouble deciding between them and Sukey and John. I really love your books, so this is a treat 🙂
Thank you! Ash and Lydia are my favorites too (shh, don’t tell the others!)