Kicking off my blog tour today at bookworm2bookworm! Stop by to learn Five Fun Facts about my new release, SWEET DISORDER, and enter to win an e-book. (Among other things, you’ll learn about Regency narrative quilts, the time my grandfather ate a rotten salami during the war, and just how into Gossip Girl I was when I was writing this book…)
ETA: Our winner is Elaine. Congratulations!
My blog tour is coming up soon!
At each stop in the tour, I’ll be giving away a free Sweet Disorder e-book to one lucky commenter (in the format of their choice). Plus, at the end of the tour, I’ll choose one commenter at random from the entire tour to receive a special prize package! The package includes:
– free e-book of Sweet Disorder
– signed promotional postcard
– rosette (in your choice of colors)
– 4 bookmarks
– 5 1″ pinback buttons (to see the rosettes, buttons, etc, look here)
– 4 bacon-scented votive candles from Kittredge Candles (yes, it’s relevant to the book, you’ll see why when you read it!)
– William Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Experience, complete with reproductions of Blake’s original hand-tinted prints. One of these poems is the subject of my Smexybooks guest post.
– melt-in-your-mouth coffee caramels (probably these, but Seattle has a lot of great local chocolate companies so I’m keeping my options open), similar to the coffee-cream bonbons Mr. Moon serves Phoebe.
– $10 gift card for B&N or Amazon.com
Yay! 8 days to Sweet Disorder!
I’m over at Risky Regencies talking about what’s risky about Lily and giving away a copy of the book. Stop on by!
I’m over at Kat Latham’s blog with ten tips on how I write characters with accents. Stop by, let me know what you think, and enter to win a copy of A Lily Among Thorns!
I’m over at Cecilia Grant’s blog today giving away a book and talking about protagonists who work for a living!
Come on over and tell me about your favorite working heroes and heroines.
I’m over at Musetracks talking about Rosh Hashanah, personal growth in romance, and why I’m proud to be a romance reader and writer.
I’m over at The Season’s blog today talking about writing well-rounded villains (and, as you can see, my crush on Tom Hiddleston, who played Loki in the Thor movie). I’m giving away a book, so stop by and tell me about your favorite 3D villain!
Talking about beta heroes, titles, research, and Avatar: the Last Airbender over at my friend Susanna Fraser’s blog! This was a really fun interview, and I love the picture of Spock and Kirk she chose to illustrate one of my points.
My Lily blog tour got off to a great start at History Hoydens last week, where I talked about chemistry during the Regency period.
Coming up, here’s the schedule (I’ll still be adding a couple more dates but this is what I’ve got scheduled at the moment):
10/2: A Q&A at Susanna Fraser’s blog about beta heroes, research, titles, and Avatar: the Last Airbender.
10/7: A post about personal growth in romance novels at Musetracks.
10/12: A post about protagonists who work at Cecilia Grant’s blog.
10/13: A Q&A with Solomon and Serena at Bookworm2bookworm.
10/19: A Q&A at Smexybooks.
10/24: A post about writing accents at Kat Latham’s blog.
11/1: The Book Smugglers.
The Season: Date TBA
I’ll be giving away signed books at all of these, so stop by! Oh, and guess what? The In for a Penny Kindle edition is on sale for $3.99 through 10/3! Get it while you can!