ETA: Our winner is Elaine. Congratulations!
My blog tour is coming up soon!
3/14 – bookworm2bookworm
3/16 – Risky Regencies
3/19 – Heroes and Heartbreakers
3/21 – Smexybooks
3/24 – Samhain blog
3/26 – History Hoydens
At each stop in the tour, I’ll be giving away a free Sweet Disorder e-book to one lucky commenter (in the format of their choice). Plus, at the end of the tour, I’ll choose one commenter at random from the entire tour to receive a special prize package! The package includes:
– free e-book of Sweet Disorder
– signed promotional postcard
– rosette (in your choice of colors)
– 4 bookmarks
– 5 1″ pinback buttons (to see the rosettes, buttons, etc, look here)
– 4 bacon-scented votive candles from Kittredge Candles (yes, it’s relevant to the book, you’ll see why when you read it!)
– William Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Experience, complete with reproductions of Blake’s original hand-tinted prints. One of these poems is the subject of my Smexybooks guest post.
– melt-in-your-mouth coffee caramels (probably these, but Seattle has a lot of great local chocolate companies so I’m keeping my options open), similar to the coffee-cream bonbons Mr. Moon serves Phoebe.
– $10 gift card for B&N or Amazon.com
Yay! 8 days to Sweet Disorder!
7 thoughts on “Unveiling the blog tour prize package!”
the book sounds wonderful and what a great list of prizes
For dead first husband list I think Sky O’Malley by Bertrice Small has them beat by a long shot. She had six husbands!
Is she a con artist?? How did that happen?