Return to “Sailor’s Delight” main page
Merch :: Deleted Scenes :: Research :: Pinterest Boards
Do Elie and Augie have you feeling a little thirsty? Try one of these delicious custom tea blends created by Katherine Welsh! Bonus: It comes in a cute thematic tin.
(back to top)
Reveal five deleted scenes! Fair warning: SPOILERS AHEAD.
(Back to top)
Patreon posts about my research for “Sailor’s Delight” :
(All should be public. If any are locked, let me know and I’ll fix it.)
[NOTE: Before it got the title “Sailor’s Delight,” the book’s working title was “Prize and Prejudice.”]
- Pocket chronometer: archaic term for a pocket watch… or is it?
- Antique spectacles
- Slack discipline in the Age of Nelson
- All about office supplies
- Raspberry pottles
- Regency Anglo-Jewish High Holidays practice
- Naval uniforms (and buttons)