I’m trying to get my website all prettied up for release week, so…I will mail a copy of IN FOR A PENNY to the first five people who can find an error, typo, or broken link on my site!
1. I will update this post with errors as they’re found, errors must be as-yet-unfound to qualify for a book.
2. Links in blog posts older than 6 months don’t count.
3. Open internationally.
4. These copies are the Dorchester mass market paperbacks.
5. Reply to this post or email me at lerner (dot) rose (at) gmail (dot) com.
6. One book per person, but for each additional error you find, I’ll include a Sweet Disorder pinback button of your choosing. 🙂
Thank you for your help!
Error #1: Anne spotted some hyphens where there should be em-dashes on the Bookshelf page. Thanks Anne! 4 books to go.
Error #2: Theresa Romain pointed out that 3:10 to Yuma is in quotes when all other titles are in italics. But she’s generously forgone her book, so…still 4 to go!
Error #3: Anne, who is a rockstar, also noticed that the newsletter subscribe page has the line “all required fields marked red” which is a LIE. Anne is already getting a book though so…still 4 to go!
Error #4: diva-viva pointed out that the “Contests” link is broken on the Newsletter sign-up page and that “e-mail” is not hyphenated consistently.
Error #5: teatotally spotted that the A is capped on the Books page (In for A Penny) and on the “About the Author” page, there’s a double dash instead of an em-dash.
Error #6: Kim saw that on the bookshelf page, there’s an R and a comma missing in the Sweet Disorder research and extras link. 1 book left! You guys are amazing.